PRODUCT CARE

Cosy Candles 

Warning! To prevent fire & serious injury

• Remove all packaging before use

• Never leave a burning candle unattended

• Keep away from draughts & vibrations

• Keep out of reach of children & pets

• Never touch or move your candle while lit

• Never burn your candle on or near anything that can catch fire

To get the most from your candle!

• Trim the wick to 5mm after each burn before relighting. To do this ensure your candle is fully cooled then pinch the black burnt part of the wick with your fingers & snap off. Only remove what breaks away easily & discard appropriately.

• To prevent tunnelling, burn for 2-3 hours to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass before extinguishing, particularly during the first burn

• Do not burn for longer than 3 hours, burning longer can cause the candle glass to over heat

• Keep the candle free from any foreign materials, including matches & wick trimmings

• When there is approximately 5mm of wax remaining, its time to stop using your candle

• Store your candle in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight with your candle lid on to prevent dust settling on the wax surface

Occasionally you may notice a little black soot on the inside of your glass, particularly towards the end of burning your candle. This is not a health concern and Is normal when burning wood wicks. When the candle has fully cooled wipe clean with a damp cloth, this will remove the soot and your candle glass will look as good as new! 

Top Tip!

Reuse your candle glass: 

Remove any leftover wax and dispose of the leftover wick & metal sustainer. Wash with warm soapy water, leave to dry... Ta-da! you now have a super cute plant pot! Or maybe a makeup brush holder or tea light jar.

Fabulous!

Botanical Wax Melt Bars

Warning! To prevent fire & serious injury

• Remove all packaging before use

• Never leave a burning candle unattended

• Keep out of reach of children & pets

• Keep away from draughts & vibrations

• Use with a wax melt approved burner only

• Do not touch or move your wax burner while lit ( It gets hot & wax can spill)

• Never use your wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire

• Never allow the pool of wax to fully evaporate. This could cause your burner to overheat potentially allowing the botanicals within the wax to dry out & smoke/catch alight!

Instructions

• Remove wax melt from packaging & snap off 1-2 segments of wax (or use 1 paw melt)

• Place within the wall of your burner (a little goes a long way)

• Use with an unscented tea light

• Burn your wax melt for 2-3 hours at a time until the fragrance has gone. (NEVER LET THE WAX POOL FULLY EVAPORATE; THIS COULD CAUSE THE BOTANICALS WITHIN THE WAX TO DRY OUT & POTENCIALLY CATCH ALIGHT!)

• Use a snuffer to put out the tea light (do not blow). Blowing can cause the wax and flame to spray out of the burner

Burners

Warning! To prevent fire & serious injury

• Remove all packaging before use

• Never leave a burning candle unattended 

• Keep out of reach of children & pets

• Keep away from draughts & vibrations

• Use with a good quality 4hr unscented tea light only

• Use with wax melts only

• Use for a maximum of 3 hours to prevent the burner over heating

• Do not touch or move your burner while lit (it gets hot & wax could spill)

• Never use your burner on or near anything that can catch fire

• Never allow the pool of wax to fully evaporate; this could cause your burner to overheat potentially allowing the wax to dry out & smoke/catch alight

Instructions for use 

• Remove packaging & place your wax burner on a level heat resistant surface away from

anything that can catch fire

• Insert an unscented 4hr tea light into the base of the burner

• Pop your chosen wax melt into the top of the burner

• Light the the tea light & enjoy!

• Use a snuffer to put out the tea light (do not blow). Blowing can cause the wax and flame to spray out of the burner

Top Tip! 

To remove/change the wax in your burner without the mess:

Once the burner has been fully extinguished pop a couple of cotton pads into the warmer, let it absorb the wax & discard.

Hey presto you’re ready to use a new melt!